Friday, August 15, 2014

Important Update for Friday Night 8/15

With the steady bombardment of issues we have come across I must delay the grand re-opening for at least 2 more days.  For those of you wanting to visit us tonight and have a pass from our Kickstarter, I would like to express my deepest apologies.  I will be here tonight along with my crew after we take out the people who are coming to our VIP dinner, but all other festivities are not going to happen.  If you would like to stop by and hang out, feel free to do so, but do not expect a functioning arcade to be in place.  I must maintain my commitment to our guests for dinner, but due to more unexpected delays, I will not be able to have an arcade ready for you all to visit tonight.

Once again, those who were invited to our VIP dinner party, this is still taking place and please arrive somewhere near 7:00-7:30 pm at the arcade.  For those of you who were coming for our grand re-opening, this will not be taking place but we will be at the arcade tonight if you would like to stop by and just check out the place as it stands currently.  I will definitely have a weekend set aside for you guys and most likely will make it next Saturday night  the 23rd.  There will be food and beverage along with a DJ so at least there is something cool to look forward to.  Once again, I apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused as today's issues have hindered our ability to open.

Thank you everyone for reading and more updates will definitely be coming ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know about your Friday night party. I am in search of amazing LA venue for arranging my best friend’s birthday party and searched online. Got to know about few lovely venues and looking forward to book the right one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Themes are essential for an accomplished hen night party. They revivify your celebration and make all your friends feel like they have a special role. When it comes to choosing a hen party theme you will surely be confronted with many choices. Depending on your imagination and creativity themes can vary from angels, devils, nuns or playboy bunnies to sexy odalisques, nurses or school girls. The idea is to pick the outfit that makes you feel good and lets you reveal the best part of you. Renew A Relationship

    ReplyDelete